Cat & Kitten Chicken and Rice Cat Food
- We feed more cats with less issues - palatability even the most finicky cats love.
- Our revolutionary supplement system, Good 4 Life, includes 4 key ingredients. They work together to condition, repair and promote gut health in all animals-often improving health with the first feeding. We have one of the lowest return rates in the industry - plain and simple our food works for your troublesome cat issues - palability, smelly odors and hairballs.
- Bio-available for your beloved pets growth and development.
- Cooked with fresh humanely certified chicken raised on farms.
- From our family to yours - family owned means we can make decisions based on what's best for your family pets!
Available in: 1.5 lb., 6.6 lb. and 16 lb.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||32.0%||320 g/kg|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||19.0%||190 g/kg|
|Crude Fiber (Max.)||5.0%||50 g/kg|
|Moisture (Max.)||10.0%||100 g/kg|
|Magnesium (Min.)||0.08 mg/kg||0.8 mg/kg|
|Iron (Min.)||190 mg/kg||190 mg/kg|
|Copper (Min.)||22 mg/kg||22 mg/kg|
|Manganese (Min.)||13 mg/kg||13 mg/kg|
|Zinc (Min.)||120 mg/kg||120 mg/kg|
|Vitamin E (Min.)||230 IU/kg||230 IU/kg|
|Taurine (Min.)||0.15%||1.5 g/kg|
|*Omega – 6 Fatty Acids (Min.)||2.5%||25 g/kg|
|*Omega – 3 Fatty Acids (Min.)||0.4%||4 g/kg|
|*Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C) (Min.)||100 mg/kg|
|*Cobalt (Min.)||1.0 mg/kg|
|* Total Microorganisms (Min.)||100 million CFU/lb **|
|(Saccharomyces cerevisiae, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Enterococcus faecium)|
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.
** Colony Forming Units per pound